Korean Red Ginseng Extract King with 20mg/g Saponin

New

Optimal health. 100% organic 6 years old KOREAN RED GINSENG with 20mg/g Saponin

40g x 1 bottle 20mg/g saponin levels

This product is a Ginseng Extract made from selected six year old Korean Red Ginseng Roots.

It is subjected to our special technique that maximises the ginsenoside content ( Rg 1, Rb 1, & Rg3 20mg/g). 

This particular Ginseng Extract also contains a significantly higher saponin level compared to all other ginseng products. A typical ginseng extraction is done with multistage extraction.

Only the first 10% of the extraction contain 20mg/g saponin concentration, the other 90%, some of them contains 10mg/g - 8mg/g saponin concentration.

The highest saponin is concentration extracted at the beginning of the extraction process.

The concentration reduces throughout the remainder of process.

Extract King is the only product which has the highest saponin levels in Korea.

This product is no longer in stock

$75.00

By buying this product you can collect up to 75 loyalty points. Your cart will total 75 points that can be converted into a voucher of $7.50.


More info

Dosage and Administration

This is recommended for adults only, take 1-2 spoon once a day.

The little spoon we supply measures a 1g portion. Korean red ginseng Extract can be added to tea, swallowed with water, or consumed with honey.

Related Products